SonyEricsson k320i sync with Evolution .

Hikaru Amano kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:14:55 UTC 2007

Anybody know how to sync SonyEricsson k320i with Evolution ??

I've tried a several methods but none of em seems to succeed

with /dev/ACM0 i could only get contacts and use the phone from pc (is
theres a way to sync evolution with this??)

multisync with opensync-plugin-irmc was able to only init the sync
without any transfer and it got disconnected.

multisync with opensync-plugin-syncml was able to exec and run the
synchronization , however, ended up with "unable to write" error..

I also appreciate if someone can point me how to get a detailed log
for me to try finding the cause of the failure ..

regards
Hikaru
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru