yum update -> Missing Dependency for libdevmapper.so.1.02 (FC5)

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Mar 22 06:36:11 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-22 at 01:14 -0500, J.Moore wrote:
> I tried deleting and re-installing the parted package... removal
> worked OK, but installation failed. So I guess I now have no partition
> editor?

You don't need one unless you're going to alter partitions.  You could
leave it uninstalled until such time as you do.  By then, whatever's
wrong with the updates would probably have been resolved.

I've never used it, I used fdisk when I set mine up.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.