[OT] Firefox easter egg???

Deepak Shrestha d88pak at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 12:51:40 UTC 2007

Hi,

The small feature I found out in firefox today went unnoticed to me
for years. I found out by accident that typing the popular links
without www and com part (for example google) and pressing ctrl+enter
in firefox adds the missin www & com part in the url and brings to the
www.google.com. I was happy to find out this little but very useful
feature in firefox (thanks firefox guys. I found this very helpful
feature for the people who often make typo mistakes or new to computer
and  web). I tried it with common ".com" sites and works well but not
for other domains like ".net" or ".org". Is there a way to configure
firefox to look for other domains as well??? if Yes how? and is there
any other small featuers I might be missing like this one?

Thanks!