Problem installing latest Livna NVidia packages

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed May 2 15:07:45 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-02 at 09:54 -0400, Matthew Saltzman wrote:
> Has anyone else had problems installing the latest Livna NVidia
> updates? Or do I have something screwed up?

No, I haven't had any such problems.  It could be your network, or
further upstream (your ISP).

You might want to try deleting what did get downloaded, from the yum
cache, and try again.  Just in case you've got some mangled bits
muddying things up.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.