Announcing Fedora 7 Test 4 (6.93)

Oliver Ruebenacker curoli at gmail.com
Fri May 4 15:43:10 UTC 2007

     Hello friends,

  I am sorry, I should have been clearer.

  I created a live CD and booted. Then it asks me to enter a user name
and password. It never gave me the option of creating any user
accounts or choosing any passwords. It also does not accept usernames
or passwords of the system already installed on the hard disk.

     Take care
     Oliver

--
Oliver Ruebenacker, Post-Doc Researcher
Theoretical Biological Physics and Soft Statistical Mechanics