HP1320n Printer does not eject pages

Marc Wilson msw at cox.net
Tue May 8 01:38:36 UTC 2007

On Mon, May 07, 2007 at 08:13:37PM -0400, lanas wrote:
> On Sun, 6 May 2007 22:06:31 -0700, Marc Wilson <msw at cox.net> wrote :
>
> > Use the .ppd available from linuxprinting.org.
>
> Works fine!  That's what I suspected.
>
> Isn't foomatic some project out of linuxprinting ?

Yes.  The PPD Foomatic provides for the 1320, however, is based on one from
Apple.  The one I attached is the PPD HP created for the printer, modified
for better operation by some kind soul.  You take the default HP one, and
run a shell script against it that patches it for better option selections.

I imagine someday Foomatic will include the other file. :)

The 1320 is a great printer.  Hopefully it'll have a long life.

--
 Marc Wilson |     You will never amount to much.  -- Munich
 msw at cox.net |     Schoolmaster, to Albert Einstein, age 10