[FC6] Yum install source <package-name> ?

A.J. Bonnema abonnema at xs4all.nl
Sat May 26 14:37:11 UTC 2007

Does any one know how I can get to the sources of the source repositories?

I can not find any sources using "yum search" nor does kyum include any
sources in the available list.

I also checked this list, but found only discussions on kernel source
(which appears to be different anyway).

What I would like is to get the source from a regular package like f.i.
xmlindent and then just browse it or compile it or whatever.

P.S. Ofcourse I enable the source repository I am interested in, but
that did not help.....

Anyone?

Guus.
--