Apache problems

Scott Berry sberry at northlc.com
Mon May 28 00:05:09 UTC 2007

 From the public IP, forward port 712 (or whatever you want to use), to
the private IP (e.g. 192.168.1.1) port 80, and run your Apache listening
to port 80.

Tim,

If I understand you correctly you say for instance forward
"pilotalk.dyndns.biz" or forward something like 269.281.101.136 to
192.168.1.5 or whatever the local address is on the network.  Am I foloowing
you correctly here?

Scott