Logwatch?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon May 28 00:12:52 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-05-27 at 12:51 -0700, Knute Johnson wrote:
> I tried commenting out the loading but httpd wouldn't start then.

I've usually found it fairly easy to comment out modules.  You might
have to go through the list a few times to work out what you can't
comment out, what needs commenting out, and go through the rest of the
config and comment out things referring to them.  On the test server
that was publically exposed, I removed just about everything that wasn't
necessary for what I wanted to do.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.