Fedora Core 6 HUGE problem

V@ly valy.tgv at gmail.com
Mon May 28 10:46:26 UTC 2007

hello! i've one day of my life downloading your FC6 DVD image. i've burnt it
and checked it for errors. it was ok so i "started" setup. you might wonder
why the "" around started... well the graphical setup just wouldn't start.
after the blue setup screen, at the part where it says "running
anaconda....." when it tries to detect my video card it only detects the
manufacturer which is nVidia but not the actual card which is a GeForce 6200
A-LE. the screen goes black and nothing happens. please include the
appropriate drivers for my video card in fedora 7. i really need a good
opensource release because i don't have the money to buy a MS OS.
i hope you'll fix this problem.