Better window management strategies?

Joe Smith jes at martnet.com
Mon May 28 19:49:18 UTC 2007

Joe Smith wrote:
> How do you folks manage your working windows? ...

Thanks for the feedback guys. I really appreciate your input.

To summarize, it sounds like there is no simple solution without
drastically changing either my desktop or the way I'm comfortable working.

I guess I should try to report the problem I have with the app window
menus. Does anyone have a suggestion where to file a report? Is this is
an application problem, a Metacity problem, or an inherent "feature" of
focus-follows-mouse mode?

Does anyone successfully use the app window menus on Seamonkey or OOo
with a f-f-m policy under another WM?

<Joe