I love IP Tables....

Sebastian Gurovich sebas0 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 04:39:56 UTC 2007

It can be a nuisance Tim that one can´t send bin file attachments
through gmail. AFAIK hotmail still allows it, if you re-name the file
extension, first.

Is Google thinking of the greater good and msnhotmail, well, not thinking?
I don´t know, but msnhotmail once got me out of hot water because of this.
Who would have guessed?

- Seb