Returning to the OOwrite malfuntion question.

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 2 14:53:44 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-02 at 13:43 +1030, Tim wrote:
> Rick Stevens:
> >> All on x86_64.  BTW, simply going into the printer dialog and specifying
> >> "landscape" doesn't work.  I had to change the document's page format
> >> ("Format-->Page...-->Page" tab, select "Landscape radio button").
>
> Aaron Konstam:
> > Ok, that is the secret. Thaks for pointing it out. However that still
> > means that Openoffice 2.2 is broken. If 2.3 fixes this I guess we don't
> > need a bugzilla as long as f8 comes with 2.3. I will think about this.
>
> If setting the page format as landscape is all that's required, and you
> don't also have to change the printer settings, then nothing is broken.
> That's how you should make landscape documents.
>
> --
I don't agree. Going to: File->Printer setup and click Landscape should
also work.
Once at a social gathering, Gladstone said to Disraeli, "I predict, Sir,
that you will die either by hanging or of some vile disease". Disraeli
replied, "That all depends, Sir, upon whether I embrace your principles
or your mistress."
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net