How do I change default paper size in Evolution?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 5 09:22:25 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-02 at 21:26 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> that's the problem with you folks from down under...you have
> everything upside down and backwards

Actually, it's the other way around, as demonstrated by Paul Hogan with
a basketball, and a tub of water, in the 1970s.  Paraphrasing, as my
memory is not THAT good:

We know the north pole is magnetic, that means that there's a lot of
metal there.  So we'll tape a magnet to the top of this basketball
representing the earth, and float it in some water, representing space.
Now watch as north pole spins around to the bottom, as it's heavier than
the rest.  Therefor, the north pole is actually at the bottom of the
planet.

;-)

--
[tim at bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr