Please 'leak' Fedora 8

Mikkel L. Ellertson mikkel at infinity-ltd.com
Tue Nov 6 00:44:51 UTC 2007

Steve Searle wrote:
> Around 12:25am on Tuesday, November 06, 2007 (UK time), Res scrawled:
>
>> rightfully so I suppose. Over the years I have terminated sites for
>> gambling, racism, R-rated sexual content, bomb making and hell of a lot
>
> What is wrong with gambling sites?
>
> Steve

<sarcasm>
I don't know about gambling sites, but I think the bomb making sites
should be left up if they give good directions. That way, we would
have less people doing things like blowing their fingers off by
doing it wrong. We must protect those prospective bomb makers from
themselves.
</sarcasm>

Mikkel