Fedora 8

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 14:02:05 UTC 2007

On 08/11/2007, Timothy Murphy <tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie> wrote:
> Why don't you just have ONE boot partition?
> Surely that is the norm if one is running different systems.

Is that so? I don't use separate /boot partitions, but I thought that
is where the kernels go. As I usually have at least two different
distros installed at any one time (each in it's own primary partition)
I never bothered with /boot partitions because I don't want the
kernels to get confused between them.

Teach me better.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com