FC8 - 1st boot stuck on swap

ne... guhvies at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 09:20:49 UTC 2007

On 13/11/2007, Vnpenguin <vnpenguin at vnoss.org> wrote:
> I have same prob: on 2nd disc I have a FreeBSD partition & a non-label
> swap partition. F8 can not boot until I removed 2nd disc !!! Even in
> my case, F8 does not use any partition on 2nd disc, it's very strange
> !!!
I guess we just have to be patient and wait for an update to the relevant rpm
before we can use FC8. Else disconnect the drive in question till you
need to use it. Me, I am holding off for now.

ne...
Certified: 75% bastard, 42% of which is tard.
http://www.thespark.com/bastardtest
Now accepting personal mail for GMail invites.