A tool for video similar to audacity?

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Mon Nov 26 18:18:20 UTC 2007

Is there a simple to use video tool similar to audacity? I have a fairly
manual way of pulling snippets of good material out of a stream of
mostly crap, but what I would like is an easy to use way of finding the
start of the undesired material with drame by frame stepping, marking
it, finding the end, and then just removing the unwanted material with
some nuke-it feature.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>