how to share internet connection in fedora

moi rainer at lucien.sysadmin.at
Wed Nov 28 13:49:14 UTC 2007

The difference is simple: Anyone can give advice such as "write yourself
a firewall and routing script" or "try it with webmin" - you can only
hope he has access to those.

You "understood" he has a fully configured network and a server with at
least two Ethernet Cards, able to do the forwarding/NAT. If *any* of
those assumptions is wrong, he may end up with a misconfigured network
and NO internet access. how cool.

so, I personally prefer asking, as this does not hurt or harm in any
way. If you do not see it that way - my bad.

EOD.