ZFS in Fedora?

Konstantin Svist fry.kun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 01:22:02 UTC 2007

cromworshipper-fedorastuff at yahoo.com wrote:

> [...]

As I understand it, the repos (including livna & atrpms) do not do any
software development. They have their hands full just building the
package binaries and maintaining the proper versions/etc.

That said, I agree - it would be really awesome if someone made ZFS work
on linux natively. I'd even take a "build your own kernel to make this
work.. here are the patches.. no support.. have fun!" -- but not even
that is likely to happen.
For now, I'm holding my breath for brtfs (which is due a few years from
now, I suppose)