How-to Detect Wireless Networks near me?

Hello,

I just installed Fedora acouple days ago and I cannot get it to find my wireless network.
When pluging the cable it is fine but I don't know how to find the list of Wireless networks near me (mine especially) and how to connect to it.
I did manage to use the wireless once after obtaining an IP address using the cable but never was able to reproduce... I know I am just another newbiz :o)

Thanks for any help, Ludo