using Miro

Claude Jones cjones at levitjames.com
Tue Sep 4 04:09:53 UTC 2007

I read the description of this package and it sounds interesting. I installed
the rpm from the fedora repo. The package opens properly, and subscribing to
channels works, videos get downloaded, but when I click the play button, the
screen flashes for a second as if its trying to play but then reverts the
selections page. If I go to the download folders and click on the files, I
can get them to play with VLC. So, I'm getting playable files. Going through
the options doesn't yield much. I've read through the faq and I'm looking
through the forum -

Has anyone gotten this package to work?
--
Claude Jones