hard disk problem

Rohan Kulkarni rohan.sjce at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 05:24:29 UTC 2007

In my BIOS,I have only 2 options for hard disks..enable SATA as RAID or
enable SATA as IDE.By default it has selected "enable SATA as IDE".But UDMA
is set to UDMA5 by default and not UDMA6.I have to manually set it to UDMA6
but still hdparm shows it as UDMA5.Do I need a reinstall of F7 with UDMA6
set????