CHROOT Tutorial?

Manuel Arostegui Ramirez manuel at todo-linux.com
Fri Sep 14 17:41:40 UTC 2007

El Viernes, 14 de Septiembre de 2007 19:25, Mike McCarty escribió:
> I'm interested in learning the ins and outs of setting up a
> chroot environment for "native cross development". IOW, I'd
> like to run another version of Linux in a chroot environment
> on my same discs. The information on chroot is, ummm, sparse.
>
> Could someone please point me to some tutorial information?
>
> The web searches I've done get many many hits, which are not
> very useful.

Hi Mike,
Well I wrote a manual some months ago about how to jail users, so they only
could use the commands you let them, and obvilusly they cannot scape
from /home/user

Unfortunately, the manual is in spanish, sooo, I guess I could write down the
basics steps for you in english if you're interested.
If so, let me know

All the best.
Manuel

--