Curious Console Messages on KDE exit

Robert McBroom (TNWestTex) no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Sat Sep 15 06:50:37 UTC 2007

My preference is to login on a text console and start the gui from there.  Lately on F7 I've noticed some messages on exiting KDE which is my preferred gui.

> --- Hash table keys for warning below:
> --> file:///home/rm3 [1]
>
> (nautilus:2647): Eel-WARNING **: "nautilus-metafile.c: metafiles" hash table still has 1 element at quit time (keys above)
>
> --- Hash table keys for warning below:
> --> file:///home/rm3 [2]
>
> (nautilus:2647): Eel-WARNING **: "nautilus-directory.c: directories" hash table still has 1 element at quit time (keys above)

As far as I know I didn't do anything to start nautilus or Eel.

Another message is
> process 2621: arguments to dbus_message_new_method_call() were incorrect, assertion "_dbus_check_is_valid_path (path)" failed in file dbus-message.c line 1074.
> This is normally a bug in some application using the D-Bus library.
>   D-Bus not built with -rdynamic so unable to print a backtrace
> Last DCOP call before KDED crash was from application 'DCOPServer'

Should these be put in bugzilla?

Robert McBroom

Links:
------