OpenDocMan

tony.chamberlain at lemko.com tony.chamberlain at lemko.com
Wed Sep 19 20:02:20 UTC 2007

I installed it. I have a couple questions:

1) can you create sub categories? Like say I have category "Requirements".
I want to have Sub Categories like

 IBM
 MICROSOFT
 APPLE

etc, and maybe even the possibility these can have subcategories.

2) The document repository has to be world writeable and readable. Is this safe?
Is there some other way? can I run it through tomcat?