How best get rid of SELinux?

Res res at ausics.net
Fri Sep 21 05:36:26 UTC 2007

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007, Mike McCarty wrote:

> Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>> You might want to read up the two divisions of NSA and the differences
>> between them and which division SELinux comes from. It has all been
>> discussed before in fedora-selinux list if you want to take a look.
>
> Since the RH devel team, in its wisdom, has decided that SELinux
> is not an optional package, it machts nichts. Anyone wishing
> to use RH or an RH derivative is going to get SELinux on his
> machine, period, full stop, end of story.

smells of micro$lop...

"You WILL have useless programs on your PC, no matter WHAT YOU THINK
OR WANT, I simply don't care, i'll make it so that if you remove it,
it breaks a lot of other things even though they don't need it in
reality! It's the same as I decide what media formats you must use and
screw you for thinking any different "   --Bill Gates --Red Hat Inc.