language pack

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Sat Sep 22 12:15:23 UTC 2007

François Patte wrote:

Hello and if you don't KNOW you loaded the English english and French
language packs you probably didn't. Default is to load no languge but
American English.

So suggest you reload the system and ask the loader to let you select
what is installed and when you get to languages make certain to ask for
those you want.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User