moving F7

Roberto Malinverni roberto.malinverni at dico.coop.it
Wed Sep 26 14:45:45 UTC 2007

I did something similar in the past, but the initrd wasn't an issue - I
accessed the new / partition
with a rescue cd and edited fstab according to the new disk layout.
The initrd should be important when you need to load some drivers in the new
system that you didn't need in the old one (the modules for a new sata
controller, for instance).
Am I wrong?

Roberto

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'