Request Regarding the "Remove SELinux" Thread

Claude Jones cjones at levitjames.com
Wed Sep 26 15:45:09 UTC 2007

On Wednesday September 26 2007 1:35:51 am Mike McCarty wrote:
> I was just going to let this go by, as being beneath contempt,
> but then I couldn't.
>
> You have some ethno-centrism problems? Or what?
> You sound like a believer in Manifest Destiny and the Great
> White Man's Burden.
>
> I really, really suggest you drop this kind of stuff. It
> doesn't rise to the level of humor.

pompousness and sense-of-humor never mix
you may have been the butt of my humor, but I would never have
expected that you'd like it

as to the rest of your silly analysis of my remarks, in my
immediate family there are three distinct skin colors and five
different cultures - you have no idea who you're talking to

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA