SOLVED: F9: Can't import my keyring again...

Renich Bon Ciric renich at woralelandia.com
Sun Jun 1 18:24:18 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-05-20 at 17:48 -0500, Renich Bon Ciric wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have been using this keyring since 2006. I, always, export it using
> seahorse, which creates a zip file ( why not a tar.bz2? ) and I store
> it
> somewhere safe.
>
> To import it, I always decompress the files and import both:
> pubring.gpg
> secring.gpg
>
> One of those two doesn't import and the other one does. The point is
> that, by doing this procedure, and now, in f9, it doesn't...
>
> What can I do to get my keyring back?

Ok, Solved! Here is what I did: I copied my pubring.gpg and secring.gpg
to ~/.gnupg/

That's all. I don't understand why couldn't seahorse import them...
anyway... it's done!
--
Renich Bon Ciric
http://www.woralelandia.com/

# Facebook

# introbella (band)
http://www.introbella.com/

# Smolt uuid (pub_3e18efc2-dee4-459f-8d40-ddf489be817d)
http://www.smolts.org/client/show/?uuid=pub_3e18efc2-dee4-459f-8d40-ddf489be817d