Rhythnbox and Exaile silent

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jun 2 10:53:35 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-02 at 09:48 +0530, Debasish Das wrote:
> Rhythmbox music player and Exaile are silent. Whenever I am playing
> any audio no sound is there in both the players

I just went through that with Rhythmbox yesterday, I bit of fiddling
around with the devices set in my "sound" hardware preferences (in
Gnome), and I got it to work.

I don't recall what the defaults were, but they're set for the
"PulseAudio Sound Server" at the moment.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.3-18.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.