Can't log into KDE on F9, via nx, after recent updates? Error message about kstartupconfig4.

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Mon Jun 2 13:50:56 UTC 2008

Being that I'm remote, at the moment, I can not test this for local
logins, but this morning, for the first time, I'm having issues bringing
up my KDE4 desktop via NX on my F9 system...it worked on Friday, and I
believe that there were some updates that came through over the weekend.

In this case, I'm now getting a message reading:

Could not start kstartupconfig4. Check your installation.

Has anyone else seen this, and do you have a workaround?

Nothing I've googled, so far, seems to have helped.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS