place for 'firstboot' configuring

andrey i. mavlyanov aim at aim.pp.ru
Tue Jun 3 15:16:39 UTC 2008

Hello!

While installing Fedora 9 I had a problem with keyboard layout switching: I
chose Enlish for installer inrerface and Russian for kbd layout supposing it
will be en,ru (or even en,ru(winkeys), but unfortunately it was just ru and
I didn't find a place where I can change this behaiviout of firstboot (the
layout in /etc/X11/xorg.conf was en,ru - I've checked it with booting via
rescue option of a DVD installer image).

Can one help me to deal with this issue?

--
  /aim [ http://aim.pp.ru/ ]