Problems in Fedora 8

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Wed Jun 4 01:58:20 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-06-04 at 02:55 +0300, Nicolae Ghimbovschi wrote:
> Press any key (except enter) while it boots from the DVD.
> And choose text mode installation.

Please don't top post.

Antonio, you could also try the vesa video driver (enter "linux vesa" at
the first prompt) or VPNC (see the installation notes) if you have
another working computer to run the install from.  The graphic install
is much more pleasant than the text install, if you can get it to work.