End of Support for F8?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jun 4 03:26:15 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-06-03 at 11:50 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> PS The only reason I've ever wanted voice-interaction in a computer
> system is to be able to yell NOOOOO! a microsecond after hitting
> Send :-)

I wanted it with windows, so I could scream at it when it stuffed up,
and make it quake in terror.  Perhaps if it knew what I was going to do
it, the next time it screwed up, it wouldn't behave so badly.  I wanted
a box that needed therapy, instead of one that drives me towards needing
it.  ;-)

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.3-18.fc9.i686