f9 vino problem

Nicolae Ghimbovschi xfreebird at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 12:14:22 UTC 2008

1) Check the network connectivity to the remote host
2) Check that in the firewall rules port TCP 5900 is added
3) Check again the vino preferences
4) vncviewer remote_host_ip:0
    are you trying to connect in this way ?
5) If none above worked, it might be a SELinux issue

2008/6/4 David L <idht4n at gmail.com>:
> I'm unable to get a vncviewer to connect to my f9 gnome desktop
> using vncviewer after enabling remote viewing with vino-preferences.
> I think I'm doing the same thing that worked in f8, but now on the
> client side I get a "unable to connect to host: no route to host"
> error.  Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
>              David
>

> --

"Be the change you want to see in the world !" Mahatma Gandhi