kernel update 2.6.25.4-10.fc8 breaking bootup

David Halik dhalik at jla.rutgers.edu
Fri Jun 6 15:20:30 UTC 2008

This may not be related, but it seems as though the kernel is having
issues loading devices in general. Mabe there's a kernel option that
changed? I get these USB device errors right before it starts
complaining about accessing swap:

hub 2-0:1.0: unable to enumerate USB device on port 5
hub 2-0:1.0: unable to enumerate USB device on port 6

Now keep in mind, the old 2.6.24.7-92.fc8 kernel still boots everything
just fine, which leads me to believe kernel options have been changed
that are having issues with my hardware.

--
David Halik
dhalik at jla.rutgers.edu