Evolution Exchange breakage

Matthew Saltzman mjs at CLEMSON.EDU
Sat Jun 7 18:01:26 UTC 2008

Suddenly, Evolution has stopped working with the exchange connector.
Whenever I try to read a folder, I get a pop-up with

        Error while Refreshing folder (or Error while opening
        folder ...)
        Lost connection to Evolution Exchange backend process

Sometimes I get a "folder doesn't exist" message.

Calendars seem to be OK.

I tried using the previous kernel, and I tried backing out the latest
Evolution update, downgrading to evolution-2.12.3-4.fc8.x86_64.rpm, but
neither helps.

Anybody else seeing this?  Any suggestions?

Thanks.
--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences