F9: Pulseaudio crashing sporadically, can't restart

Colin Brace cb at lim.nl
Sun Jun 8 11:18:57 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Unlike some people, I had no problems with Pulseaudio under F8. However,
after upgrading to F9 by means of the Preview DVD, I am finding that
audio stops working now on a regular basis and there is no way to
restart it. I try running "service nasd restart" but it doesn't work;
there is no error message but nasd doesn't load. Does nasd depend on
some other service which I also need to restart?

I'm running an up-to-date F9 (pulseaudio v0.9.10-1)

Thanks.

--
  Colin Brace
  Amsterdam