is pitivi working for you?

Claude Jones cjones at levitjames.com
Sun Jun 8 14:32:43 UTC 2008

On Sat June 7 2008, Valent Turkovic wrote:
> I have installed pitivi on Fedora 9 and I get error saying "Internal
> data flow error." on launch
> I have tested it on two laptops and on both of them I see the same
> error. Does pitivi start and work of for you?

yes, it starts for me - it is extremely limited in what it is capable of
doing, and rejects most video files with an error when you try to load them -
I have read elsewhere that it is incapable of saving out finished work but
I've never gotten to that point - right now, it's pretty much a concept
package as you can see here:
http://www.pitivi.org/wiki/Status

--
Claude Jones