F9 virt-manager: Alt Gr key and fullscreen?

Mogens Kjaer mk at crc.dk
Sun Jun 8 14:51:53 UTC 2008

I run XP using virt-manager under F9.

I have two questions:

How do I get the Alt Gr key to work correctly in the guest OS?

The key mapping is set to Danish in F9 and in XP, and the keys
æøå work correctly. If I try to type a backslash (Alt Gr - <)
a < is generated instead of \ How do I fix this?

How do I run in full screen? If I select full screen and remove the
toolbar I still have the menu "Virtual Machine View Send key Help"
on the top, which makes the bottom of the the display (with the
Start button) invisible. Google suggests Ctrl-Alt-F, but it doesn't work.

Mogens

Phone: +45 33 27 53 25, Fax: +45 33 27 47 08
Email: mk at crc.dk Homepage: http://www.crc.dk