NetworkManager: how to select wireless interface

Alan Cox alan at lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk
Mon Jun 9 23:30:27 UTC 2008

> 	Either I've completely misunderstood (as is of course quite
> possible) -- or it's easy to  imagine circumstances where you might care
> intensely which connection you used.

Given people in many countries have ended up in court for using other
peoples wireless networks that is an understatement. It also makes you
vulnerable to attacks like base station spamming.

[Setup something like openap, now send out frames claiming to be a new
base station with a new mac address at about 3 a second and watch all the
listening machines in the area explode]