how to reset firefox and prevent it from starting with check in work offline

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 06:58:19 UTC 2008

--- On Mon, 6/9/08, Antonio Olivares <olivares14031 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: Antonio Olivares <olivares14031 at yahoo.com>
> Subject: how to reset firefox and prevent it from starting with check in work offline
> To: fedora-list at redhat.com
> Date: Monday, June 9, 2008, 11:51 PM
> Dear all,
>
> Everytime I start Firefox, it starts with the check in Work
> Offline, I have to uncheck it to be able to surf.  Is there
> an option to start firefox in surfing mode right away
> instead of offline mode.  I am looking in the options and
> preferences and I cannot find any that will fix this issue.
>
> TIA,
>

> Antonio
>

> --

Sorry to ask, after I asked I found the explanations

Linux and Unix

        * Users on a PPP connection (dialup or DSL) may find that Firefox always starts in "Offline" mode. Toggle File > Work Offline as a work around (bug 424626)

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/3.0rc2/releasenotes/

Sorry for the noise :(

Regards,

Antonio

[olivares at localhost ~]$ uname -a
Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.25.4-30.fc9.x86_64 #1 SMP Wed May 21 17:34:18 EDT 2008 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
[olivares at localhost ~]$