need help with data recovery

dave giurintano dgiurintano at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 13:43:31 UTC 2008

My former computer died. I had a dual boot XP and FC4 setup. I bought a new machine vista and figured to get my /home, all I'd need to do was boot form a FC9 live CD and move it ot my external hard drive. But all I see is the /boot partition on the old linux drive. I then tried to get it from vista using ext2fsd. It sees the /boot and another partition that is formatted raw. I couldn't any further. If someone could suggest where to go for more or what to do to get my old data, I'd appreciate the help. TIA.

Dave