fedoraproject.org IP adress?

John Selmys John.Selmys at SenecaC.On.Ca
Wed Jun 11 16:51:38 UTC 2008

On 06/11/2008 12:44 PM, Oliver Ruebenacker wrote:
>      Dear friends,
>
>   I can not contact fedoraproject.org, because I can not resolve the
> name, apparently because my name servers are not updated. Can some one
> please resolve it for me and send me the numeric IP? Thanks a lot!
>
>      Take care
>      Oliver

 host fedoraproject.org
fedoraproject.org has address 66.35.62.162
fedoraproject.org has address 209.132.176.122
fedoraproject.org mail is handled by 20 mx2.fedoraproject.org.
fedoraproject.org mail is handled by 30 mx3.fedoraproject.org.
fedoraproject.org mail is handled by 40 smtp.fedora.redhat.com.
fedoraproject.org mail is handled by 10 mx1.fedoraproject.org.

John