Konqueror Crash

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Wed Jun 11 18:38:02 UTC 2008

> I'm running F9 on AMD X2 processor with KDE 4.0. Konqueror crashes when
> I enter "smb://" in the location window. Anyone else experience this?

John:

Please do not hijack another thread, change the subject, and submit your
question as if it is a new thread.

Simply create an email addressed to "fedora-list at redhat.com" with the
appropriate subject line, and start your thread, that way.

Not only will a lot of people on the list will not only be annoyed that
you hijacked the thread, and let you know, but even more will ignore your
question, altogether, due to the breach of etiquette.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS