Switching virtual terminals

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jun 13 00:43:12 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-06-12 at 19:37 -0400, Jim Dever wrote:
> With my physical disabilities it's just easier to use the
> right one.  And Right-CTRL-ALT-Fx does take you to the virtual
> terminal from X.  It just doesn't do anything once you're in text
> mode.

Then you want to ask about making the right ALT key do the same job as
the left ALT key in the text consoles.  Change the subject line, then
someone who knows how to do that might see it and give you an answer.

--
(This computer runs FC7, my others run FC4, FC5 & FC6, all using Gnome
 in case that's important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.