Download manager hangs

John Selmys John.Selmys at SenecaC.On.Ca
Fri Jun 13 03:04:15 UTC 2008

Hello

    Twice tonight I tried to download the F9 ISO. First the DVD, then
the live CD. In both cases the download manager hung up at the very end.
I had no option but to cancel the download. The DVD download wasted 5
hours and the CD download wasted another hour. I'm already using F9 on
an AMD X2. I downloaded F9 ISO when my system was running F8. I upgraded
to F9 and then gave away my DVD/CD. Now I wanted to get new copies for
myself. I do my downloads with Seamonkey. It seems like the last chunk
of the ISO just can't be delivered. I guess I'll have to use bittorrent
or perhaps command-line ftp. I wonder if Seamonkey's download manager is
broken?

John
=========