aMule: What is the best met list to use?

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Fri Jun 13 16:19:08 UTC 2008

Well, I am using aMule and I wonder what the best trusted
list to use.  I currently have:
http://ocbmaurice.dyns.net/pl/slist.pl?download/server-best.met

Which came with aMule to start with (I think).  Seems that it
was working great for awhile, then the lists started changing
and stopped transferring files I wanted.

I tried to use different met files via the Preferences->Server->
Auto-update serverlist, but in doing so, killed aMule.

Is this a normal situation where file-request-providers just stop
providing files for transfer requests or is there something deeper
here?  I am not an expert in the use of P2P - so I have no clue how
it works generally.

I tried switching different P2P Network IPs hoping to get the
download requests restarted.

Any advice?

Thanks!
Dan